Welcome Parents and Athletes to 2019 K.R.E.A.M Track season. We want this to be a great experience for your child/children and you. It is our desire that each child develop and learn the fundamentals to be able to excel personally and as a team. With that comes expectations of our athletes in an effort to ensure that they reach their personal best. The expectations are as follow:
• Be prepared to work hard and maintain a positive attitude.
• Arrive on time for practices and events.
• Listen to and learn from coaches to better your chances for development and success.
• Always display great sportsmanship-especially in adverse situations.
• Work as a team – no exceptions.
As coaches we will provide the following in return:
• 100% commitment and respect for your kids as individuals and for the team.
• Positive attitudes and constant encouragement.
• An appropriate level of challenging the kids to work hard, which will result in positive results.
Parents, we believe that with your support, we will have a successful year and be able to watch your children reach new heights. Let’s work hard and provide the best scenario for them to be their best!
Please direct questions to:
Select an option to continue with the registration.